Why Shop Local
Del Sol Furniture has been proudly family owned and operated serving the Phoenix, AZ area since 1997. We are committed to making our community a better place for everyone and believe it is important to shop locally.
Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Creates Jobs – We are proud to call Phoenix home and want to encourage people to stay here by providing job opportunities to our community.
- Stimulates the Local Economy –first step in helping boost your local economy is to shop at local businesses that put money back into your community.
- Builds Relationships – When you shop locally, you have local support and establish relationships that can last a lifetime.
- Gives you Better Choices – It is hard to tell the quality of furniture online and shopping in persons gives you a better understanding of what you are paying for. In addition, you can see what looks good together can buy everything you need for a room in one place without the guessing game.
- Allows you to see what you are getting. Pictures can be deceiving and may vary based on lighting and exposure. Is it real leather or fake? Is it solid wood? Is the color more of a pure white or an ivory? How can you in vision the actual size from a picture? Pictures can depict colors much differently. When you shop locally you not only see what you are getting but can actually set on it too!
- Avoids those shipping nightmares – Conveniently schedule the delivery for your furniture and assembly (if required), and for some items, walk away with them the moment you buy them! Additionally, since you know what you’re getting, you don’t have to deal with returns.
When you shop locally, you are helping to define your communities personally. Phoenix is a special city with sports, restaurants, attractions and shops that attract visitors from all over the world and we want to keep it that way by encouraging our local businesses!